03 February 2012

LIFE

It been a while to write here in my blog. I was busy with my lovely tumblr :)  By the way, it almost 2 months we are in year 2012. 

MBCGame channel officially closed on 31/1/2012 and been replace by MBC Music. The new channel for Kpop. As you know, MBCGame channel was amazing channel. My favorite channel beside OnGameNet (OGN). To MBCGame.....thanks for the memories especially in Proleague and also MSL. The commentators......I will miss them so much after this. Wish all of them good luck in future.

KT Rolster doing well. awesome :) I just start work. It almost a month now.Great environment and I learn lot of things. But still have time to watch Proleague and also football especially when Manchester United (MU) play. Yes, I am MU supporter :) I guess this is first time I am talk about football. Park Ji Sung was awesome. Paul Scholes is back. 

Conclusion, I am happy :) 

No comments: