06 October 2011

BROOD WAR & ARASHI

Its been while I write at here. I mean full post with words. Lot of things happen lately. Good and bad. But alhamdulliah, thank you Allah because I can get through it.  By the way, he is recovering now. What is sweet is when he say don't worry if Flash can do it, so do I :) ohhhhh dear, you thought you are Flash? Hello??? He play as Terran while you as Zerg :)  I thought you will say HoeJJa  but never mind. Yes, if Flash can do it, so do you. Fighting!!!!!

What a great thing that both of us play and love Brood War so much and  yes, I don't mind if one day my honeymoon will be going to Korea and watch BW live at Yongsan E-sports Stadium . Maybe watching SPL final or OSL or MSL final live will be great. or going to Japan because of ARASHI :). What a weird my honeymoon dream.




By the way, wish Best HAPPY 23 ( 22 international age) BIRTHDAY !!!! May all your dreams will be come true :)

Credfit to DES for the picture.

No comments: