20 August 2011

KT WIN SPL FINAL 10-11 SEASON



Yesterday was SPL Final 10-11 season, KT vs SKT. I’m so happy. You know the answer right, don’t you? KT win 4-3. Yatta!!!! Thanks to HoeJJa, Stats and Flash ( he win twice ). Here is the details:-

Set 1: Fantasy vs Perfective

Set 2: Bisu vs CH

Set 3: s2 vs HoeJJa

Set 4: By.Sun vs Action

Set 5: Best vs Flash

set 6: n_Die_Soo vs Stats

Set 7 ( Ace match): Best vs Flash

KT win :) You know how extremely happy I am now. But the first 2 set is painful. Seriously. Set 1 and 2 ruin my mood but because I’m fasting so I quickly be ok. Perfective, I never thought he will be send in set 1. But its great thing because he still rookie and get chance play in final. It is great experience to him.

Fantasy win. He is back? I can’t say yet. Bisu vs CH where I hope CH will win even though I know ZvP is not his strongest match. Beautiful play from Bisu imo. His PvZ this year was great. Well, that the truth. I can’t deny it.

Here is began. HoeJJa been send in set 3 vs s2. It is ZvZ and I was quite worried, nervous and excited. Scary most of the time since ZvZ is not his strongest match. HoeJJa almost lost before make comeback. He prove me his ZvZ is ok with his late game. Well, HoeJJa is back :) Finally, he win in final. Since KT behind 0-2, he must feel stress but how he control his mind set imo, he win.

Action, he lost again but it is ok. I pissed off for a while after watch he lost but By.Sun play very well. Manage make comeback and win. Seriously, because Action was ahead from the start and I almost think Action will win.

Stats vs Soo…long than I expected. Both of them play very well. Keep attacking. Scary because there are time Soo manage to fight back but since Stats was ahead from start, he win :) Finally, after Soo gg it is time for ace match. Flash vs Best for second time. Both of them meet in set 5 whereby Flash win. I thought Flash will vs Bisu since it is ace match and Bisu is more experience imo but it is not.

It is one-sided in ace match. Flash is Flash, Best is Best. Flash play great and he is great player. So do Best but in set 5 but not in ace match. After Best gg, I’m sooo happy watch Flash win = KT win but poor Best. Hope he will be ok. Hopefully. I know he is not back 100% from his slump but hope people will not critics him to much. Please don't. Progamer are human like us too. Hopefully he is not slump again.

Congrats KT. You deserve it. I’m not say it just because I’m KT fan but KT start from bottom in 10-11 season. With Forgg retirement, Violet been diagnosed with leukemia, currently with Flash wrist injury. Don’t forget they play in PO start from vs STX, Stars and also CJ, it is hard to believe KT win SPL Final 10-11 season. Congrats again. I’m sure Violet will be happy with KT win and can’t wait for his comeback next year :) HoeJJa, you are my hero. Great improvement and also his confidence. I wonder what actually KT zerg coach secret?


Flash been chosen as MVP SPL Final


Sorry for long post. This is SPL Final 10-11 season. Thank you everyone. Epic finals imo and SKT, see you next season. Good Bye to Kingdom, Oov and also Doctor.K. I will miss them so much after this. Here, I want say thanks to people at TL. awesome and great day. TL is great place for BW :) To the LP, streamer for the streams ( especially to nanashin) and also Spica and Ryo for the pictures and also to those translate the speech. I'm really appreciate it. Milkis too via twitter for the tweet. Thanks again.

Credit to dailyesports for the pictures :)


No comments: