30 August 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN-KUN, MOVIE & IKA

Today is special day. Why? It is because they are three persons who I know celebrate their birthdays in same date and same year ( except Jun-kun) :) Another is today all muslims celebrating Aidilfitri :) This is the persons that I admire. Jun-kun, one of the member Arashi. Movie, progamer and play as protoss and CJ Entus while Zulaikha Shahari, my classmates @ my bestfriend :)


DEAR JUN-KUN,
HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY!!!!!

To Movie,
HAPPY 22th ( 21 international age) BIRTHDAY!!!!!

May all your dreams will be come true :)

To my bestfriend, Zulaika Shahari wish you Happy 21th Birthday!!!!! Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahakan rezeki. May all your dreams will be come true :)

To all muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Aildilfitri. Semoga kita bertemu lagi pada Ramadhan akan datang. Insyallah.

Credit to dailyesports for the picture.

No comments: