24 July 2011

[SPL] KT WIN AND GO TO SHANGHAI


Today is SPL : Semi final ( I call it semi final) Day 2: KT vs CJ. Well, i just spoil who is the winner right? KT win 4-2 and thanks to Action, HoeJJa, Stats and Roo :D

Set 1: Tempest vs Hydra

Set 2: Action vs Horang2

Set 3: HoeJJa vs Movie

Set 4: Stats vs BByong

Set 5: Flash vs Leta

Set 6: Roo vs Where

Awesome and great games from both teams imo. CJ lead 1-0 in set 1 after Hydra win but Action and HoeJJa win and KT lead 2-1. HoeJJa win !!!!! After lost to Horang2 in Day 1, he win today. Poor Movie. Stats, I almost thought he will lost. BByong playing very well but Stats manage make comeback and win. Congrats Stats. You are really back right???

Flash lost. I know and he vs Leta. It is TvT but both players play very well and the game was great imo. Even though Flash lost, it is ok. Beautiful TvT imo, since I love TvT :D Roo, thanks again. He keep been send in set 6 which if he lost, the game will continue to ace match. But it is not. He win. I’m so nervous but excited watch he play and hope he will win. Actually I wonder why CJ send Where in set 6? never mind.

Overall, great games. KT win today and will face SKT T1 in SPL Grand Final which will be held at Shanghai on 6/8/2011. I am so envy to those can watch SPL live at Shanghai. But it is ok since I can watch it through stream :D

To CJ Entus, see you again next season. Actually I can’t wait to see Effort back next season and I’m sure CJ will be different when Effort is back.

Congrats KT win 2-0 vs CJ and goes to Grand Finals. By the way, KT win yesterday vs CJ with 4-2 too. I miss the Day 1 since I’m in holiday. Hope epic games in Grand Finals soon. KT fighting!!!!


Credit to dailyesports for the picture. Action so cute :D

No comments: