09 July 2011

OSL GROUP SELECTION

It been awhile I write in my Kiilinside. Since I have tumblr, spending most of my time including update about Starcraft ( OSL, MSL,SPL) and also others at tumblr. But dont worry, I will and still write at here but not often like always I do before this.

Yesterday is OSL Group Selection and it going well. All the players that advances to Ro16 have to wear tuxedo and they look great :D.





Jaedong, why you are soooo handsome???? :D He look great with his suit. Another is Sea. He look mature when he wear tuxedo and also Modesty. My brother call me weird again after I told him Modesty look manly???? and he said what??? Kakak, you are really weird now. I know my brother and I know but then, he said Modesty, no bad.You look good. No wonder my sister say to me like that. LOL, my brother.



(from left-right): Hyuk, Modesty,Jaedong and hyvaa. Captain Hyuk look manly and great. I forget he just turn 24 years old this year ( Korean: 25) and no wonder he look handsome :DDD

There are four group in OSL this time. Group A,B,C and D. Here is the details :-

Group A: Fantasy, n_Die_Soo, Hiya and Sea
Group B: Stork, Shine, Flash and Hydra
Group C: Calm, Jangbi,Baby and Killer
Group D: Modesty, Jaedong, hyvaa and Hyuk


The first game will be start on 13 July 2011. More details about the date of match at here. Group B is the tough group imo while Group A, is terran group. Finally, Sea is not in tough ( death group ) anymore and I hope he will go far this time. But, Fantasy poor him because same group with Soo which is his teammate.

Group C, no bad and hope Jangbi will advance since he is back !!!!! While Group D, you can say it is Zerg group. All are ZvZ and thanks to Modesty because choose zerg players to be in his group including Jaedong. Can't wait and wish good luck to all players.

By the way, today is SPL Playoff Day 1. KT vs STX & Stars vs KHAN. KT fighting!!!!!!!

Credit to dailyesports for the pictures and Teamliquid for the details of matches.

No comments: