04 June 2010

FUJIKI NAOHITO


Actually I browse the Waseda University at Wikipedia because of Fujiki Naohito He was the alumni of the Waseda university. Then when i scroll down to see the list of the alumni, look what i found. Hontou ni, sugoii. Professor Diraja Ungku Abdul Aziz Bin Ungku Abdul Hamid was graduated with PhD from Waseda University in Tokyo. Firstly, I dont know he was one of the alumni and secondly Im really surprised and thirdly how much Im proud that Malaysia Boleh !!!!.

I always watch Oshareism at Fuji TV. The hosts are Ueda Shinya, Fujiki Naohito and Mori Izumi. Correct me if im mistake that I found Ueda Shinya also one of the alumni of Waseda University. That mean he and Fujiki Naohito were graduated from same university. I keep wonder if I saw he in any movie or drama that i watched it before. Then when I watch Saigo no Yakusoku, he as Okanaka Shinichiro. The man that work together with Shoji in the security control room.

Hontou ni, he was a great actor and singer. And I cant believe he will be 38 this July???? Why Japanese people always look young and healthy???

Sources: Wikipedia, DramaWiki

No comments: