28 May 2010

END OF SEMESTER JAN-JUN 2010


Actually this semester just end on the monday. I think this is the worst semester in my life. Semester 4, domo arigatou gozaimasu cz it really challenge including mental and physical. A lot of assignment, the test that super hard, the time table yang "huru-hara". I hope it does not effect to my result. Hopefully.

By the way, after this I will in holiday from 29 May 2010 until 8 July 2010. I will spend my time with my beloved family and girlfriends. Really missed them so much. Almost 3 months I don't see my family. Kaa-chan and Otou-san, domo arigatou gozaimasu. Mall Allah Bless You. To my girlfriends, insyallah we will meet after almost 5 months ne?

Insyallah, tomorrow I will going back to home sweet home. Alone. Will be my first time going back from Ipoh to Malacca driving alone. Demo daijoubu ne. Insyallah everything will going well.

>< One of my favorite picture. Reminds me going "makan-makan" with my girlfriends =)

No comments: